- Previous Track/Volume Down
- Switch Modes
- Next Track/Volume Up
- microSD Card Slot
- Micro USB Charging Port
- USB Audio Input
- ON/OFF Switch
- 3.5mm AUX Audio Input
1.Turn on the speaker: Slide ON/OFF switch at the back to turn on. The speaker will automatically enter Bluetooth mode.
2.Connect to mobile devices: Enable the bluetooth setting on your mobile device, then locate and select ‘SilverOnyx670’ in the list of
devices. You will hear a soft beep once the connection has been established (in the future, the speaker will connect automatically).
3.Connect to a different mobile device: If the speaker is already connected to another device, you will need to disconnect that device first before pairing to a new device.
ON/OFF Switch: • Toggle the switch to turn on/off the speaker.
• When playing in Bluetooth or microSD card mode, a quick tap will pause – press again to resume.
• When in FM mode, a quick tap will perform a radio search function to learn available stations. Once it cycles back to the first FM
station, a quick tap will stop the search. Use the + and – buttons to navigate memorized stations.
• Mobile Phone (Bluetooth Mode Only): A quick tap will answer the call – press again to hang up. A long press will reject the call. While
NOT on a call, a long press press will call the last number dialed.
Next Track/Volume Up Button
• When playing in Bluetooth or microSD card mode, a quick tap will move to the next track.
• When in FM mode, a quick tap will switch to the next radio station.
• In any mode, a long press will increase the volume (a beep will sound when the maximum volume has been reached).
Previous Track/Volume Down Button
• When playing in Bluetooth or microSD card mode, a quick tap will move to the previous track.
• When in FM mode, a quick tap will switch to the previous radio station.
• In any mode, a long press will reduce the volume (a beep will sound when the minimum volume has been reached).
• Press this button to toggle between Bluetooth, microSD Card, FM Radio, and Line-In modes.
NOTE: During Line-In mode incoming calls cannot be picked up by the speaker.
• Without a microSD card or 3.5mm audio input line, only Bluetooth and FM Radio modes are available.
READ ALSO: VIZIO USER`S MANUAL (Model: SB2021n-G6)
|4Ω5W*2 (4ohm, THD <1%)
|Frequency Reponse Range:
|Signal Noise Rate:
|Battery Charge Time:
|Approx. 2 Hours
|172 x 76 x 76mm
You can download the PDF version of the Silver Onyx Wireless Speaker User Manual here.