When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed, including:
• Read all instructions.
• Remove all bags and packaging from appliance before use.
• Do not use appliance outdoors or for commercial purposes.
• Never leave appliance unattended when in use.
• Only use the appliance on a stable, dry surface.
• Make sure the appliance is cleaned thoroughly before using.
• Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
• To protect against electrical shock to not immerse cord or plugs or appiance in water or other liquid.
• Do not use appliance for other than its intended use. For household use only. Do not use outdoors.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• Do not operate this appliance with a damaged cord, damaged plug, after the appliance malfunctions, is dropped, or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
• For maintenance excluding cleaning, please contact Store Bound directly at 1-800-898-6970 from 7AM-7PM PT Monday-Friday or by email at email@example.com.
• Do not place appliance on or near a hot gas burner, hot electric burner, or in a heated oven. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids. Always attach plug to appliance first, then plug cord into the wall outlet. To disconnect, turn any control to “off,” then remove plug from wall outlet. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
• Refrain from using attachments that are not recommended by the appliance manufacturer, as this may result in fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
• Do not let the cord touch hot surfaces or hang over the edges of tables or counters.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they are provided with supervision and instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Always be sure to unplug the appliance from the outlet prior to moving, cleaning, storage, and when not in use.
• Store Bound shall not accept liability for damages caused by improper use of the appliance.
• Improper use of the appliance can result in property damage or personal injury.
• This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not completely fit in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
• Turn the appliance OFF, then unplug from the outlet when not in use, before assembling or disassembling parts and before cleaning. To unplug, grasp the plug and pull from the outlet. Never pull from the power cord.
• A short power supply cord is to be provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. An extension cord may be used if care is exercised in its use. If an extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating
of the appliance. The extension cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally. If the appliance is of the grounded type, the cord set or extension cord should be a grounding-type 3-wire cord.
• To avoid burns, use extreme caution when removing accessories or disposing of hot grease.
• When not in use, always unplug the unit. Do not store any materials other than manufacturer’s recommended accessories in this appliance.
• Do not place any of the following materials in the Air Crisp TM: paper, cardboard, plastic and similar products.
• Do not cover any part of the oven with metal foil. This will cause overheating of the oven.
• Oversize foods, metal foil packages and utensils must not be inserted in the Air Fryer. as they may involve a risk of fire or electric shock.
• Do not allow the appliance to be covered by or touch flammable materials such as curtains, draperies or walls, when in operation. Do not store any items on top of the appliance when in operation. Do not operate under wall cabinets.
• Do not clean with metal scouring pads.
• Do not attempt to dislodge food when the appliance is plugged into electrical outlet. • Use recommended temperature settings for all cooking/baking, roasting and air frying.
PARTS & FEATURES
USING YOUR TASTI CRISP AIR FRYER
BEFORE USING YOUR AIR FRYER
• Remove all packaging materials.
• Check that the Air Fryer has no visible damage and no parts are missing.
• Before using the appliance for the first time or before using it after prolonged storage, wash and dry the appliance and any accompanying accessories. See “Cleaning & Maintenance” for instructions.
1.Place the appliance on a stable, flat, heat-resistant surface. Plug the Air Fryer into a wall socket.
2.Remove the Crisper Drawer from the Air Fryer (photo A), and make sure that the Crisper Tray is inserted in the Crisper Drawer (photo B). Place food in the Crisper Drawer on the Crisper Tray.
NOTE: There is no need to add any oil as the appliance works with hot air, although foods can be tossed in a small amount of oil for crispier results.
3.After adding food slide the Crisper Drawer back inside the Air Fryer (photo C).
4.Use the Temperature Dial to set the desired temperature. Refer to the Temperature & Time Charts for suggested settings (photo D).
5.Set the Timer Dial to your desired time. The Air Fryer will automatically begin air frying and the Timer Dial will start counting down (photo E).
6.For even results, some foods require shaking halfway through the preparation time. See the Temperature & Time Chart for recommendations. To do this, simply, remove the Crisper Drawer from the appliance and shake it gently side to side (photo F).
7.When the Air Fryer is done cooking, a chime will sound.
8.Pull the Crisper Drawer out of the appliance and place it on a heat-resistant surface. Caution: The Crisper Drawer and Crisper Tray will be hot. Only touch the Crisper Drawer by the Crisper Drawer Handle. Check if the food is done. If the food is not ready, slide the Crisper Drawer back into the appliance and set the Timer Dial for a few extra minutes.
9.Empty the Crisper Drawer into a bowl or onto a plate. To remove large or greasy items, lift them out of the Crisper Drawer with a pair of tongs. Excess oil from any foods will be collected at the bottom of the Crisper Drawer. Allow the appliance to cool before disposing of any excess oil (photo G).
TIPS & TRICKS
• Air frying smaller items or fewer items will require a shorter cooking time than larger items r more items.
• Shaking items halfway during the cooking time optimizes the end result and can help prevent unevenly fried foods.
• Avoid preparing extremely greasy items, such as sausages, in the Air Fryer.
• Use a baking pan in the Crisper Drawer to bake a cake or quiche, or to fry fragile or filled items.
Air Frying Hacks!
• Soak fresh potatoes in water for 30 minutes prior to frying, then add a small amount of oil for a crispy result. Fry potatoes in the Air Fryer within a few minutes of adding the oil.
• Snacks like chicken nuggets and mozzarella sticks usually prepared in an oven can also be prepared in the Air Fryer.
• Use store-bought dough to prepare filled snacks such as calzones quickly and easily. Items made with store-bought dough require less preparation than homemade dough.
TEMPERATURE AND TIME CHARTS
Please keep in mind that these temperatures and times are guidelines, not exact specifications. Actual cooking times vary depending on the size, shape, and amount of food. When air frying a new item, always make sure food is cooked properly before consumption. According to the USDA, the safe internal temperature is 165°F for poultry and 160°F for beef. If food is not cooked properly using these guidelines, add a few minutes to the Air Fryer and cook food longer.
|INGREDIENT||TEMPERATURE (ºF)||TIME (MIN)|
|Thin frozen fries||400℉||16-20|
|Thick frozen fries||400℉||17-20|
|Frozen chicken nuggets||370℉||10|
|Drumsticks||400℉||Cook for 8-10 minutes at 400°F, then lower the temp to 320ºF for 10 minutes|
|Meatballs – 1”||400℉||6-10|
|Chicken breast (boneless, skinless)||360℉||15-20|
|Bacon – regular||400℉||10|
|Frozen fish sticks||390℉||10|
|Brussel sprouts (trimmed, halved if large sizes)||375℉||20|
|Sweet potato fries – frozen||360℉||10-12|
|Sweet potato fries – fresh||400℉||10|
|Air fried mixed veggies (red bell pepper, summer squash, zucchini, mushrooms and onion)||375℉||15-20|
The Air Fryer can also be used to reheat foods. To reheat food, set the temperature to 300°F for up to 10 minutes.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
• Remove the plug from the wall socket and let the appliance cool down completely. Removing the Crisper Drawer allows the Air Fryer to cool down quicker.
• Thoroughly clean the appliance after every use.
• Do not clean the Crisper Tray, Crisper Drawer, or the inside of the appliance with metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning materials, as they may damage the non-stick coating.
• Wipe the outside of the appliance with a moist, soft cloth.
• The Crisper Tray and Crisper Drawer are dishwasher-safe.
• Alternatively, the Crisper Tray and Crisper Drawer can be cleaned with hot water, dish soap, and a non-abrasive sponge.
• Clean the heating element with a soft cleaning brush to remove any food residue.
• Make sure the appliance has cooled down completely before cleaning the heating element.
• Make sure that the appliance is unplugged and all parts are clean and dry before storing.
If the Crisper Drawer or the Crisper Tray is dirty, remove it from the Air Fryer and fill the Crisper Drawer with hot water and dish soap. Then, put the Crisper Tray in the Crisper Drawer and let them soak for about 10 minutes to release any food that has become stuck.
The Air Fryer does not turn on.
The appliance is not plugged in.
Plug the Air Fryer into a grounded wall socket.
|The food is not done after the recommended time.||Chart Too much food has been added to the Crisper Drawer. The temperature was set too low.||Use less food and cook in batches if necessary. Your food will also cook more evenly. Adjust the temperature to the required temperature setting|
|The food is not done after the recommended time. Food is fried unevenly in the Air Fryer.||Certain types of food need to be shaken halfway through the preparation time.||Items that lie on top of or across each other (fries, onion rings, etc.) need to be shaken halfway through the preparation time (see|
|Snacks are not crispy when they come out of the Air Fryer.||The food was not dry enough or needs more oil.||Make sure to properly dry the food or lightly brush some oil onto the snacks for a crispier result|
|I cannot slide the Crisper Drawer into the appliance properly||There is too much food in the Crisper Drawer.||Do not overfill the Crisper Drawer.|
|White smoke is coming out of the appliance.||Your food is too greasy. The Crisper Drawer still contains residue from previous use. Food is touching the heating element||When you fry greasy items in the Air Fryer, a large amount of fat will leak into the Crisper Drawer. The fat produces white smoke and the Crisper Drawer may heat more than usual. This does not affect the appliance or the end result. White smoke is caused by grease heating in the Crisper Drawer. Make sure it is cleaned properly after each use. Remove some food from the Air Fryer|
|Fresh fries are fried unevenly in the Air Fryer.||Certain types of food need to be shaken halfway through. the preparation time.||Items that lie on top of or across each other (fries, onion rings, etc.) need to be shaken halfway through the preparation time|
|Fresh fries are not crispy when they come out of the Air Fryer.||The crispiness of the fries depends on the amount of oil and water in the fries||Make sure you dry the potato sticks properly before you add the oil. Cut the potato sticks smaller for a crispier result. Add slightly more oil for a crispier result.|
TASTI CRISP AIR FRYER GUIDE RECIPE
3 cups cauliflower florets, cut into 1⁄2 pieces
1⁄2 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp grapeseed or vegetable oil
Pinch of salt
For Buffalo Sauce:
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1⁄4 hot sauce
1⁄2 tbsp honey
1⁄2 clove garlic, minced
Serve with blue cheese dressing or another dip
Directions: Temperature: 360°F Time: 15 minutes
Preheat the Air Fryer to 360°F. Toss the florets with the oil and 1⁄2 tbsp of cornstarch. Air fry at 360°F for 15 minutes.
While the cauliflower is cooking, add all the hot sauce ingredients into a small pot over medium heat. Whisk to mix in the butter and reduce to heat to low.
Toss the florets with hot sauce mixture and sprinkle with salt.
1⁄2 large Russet potato, washed and dried
1⁄2 tbsp grape seed or vegetable oil
Pinch of salt
Directions: Temperature: 320°F Time: 15 minutes
Preheat Air Fryer to 320°F.
Cut the potato lengthwise into 1⁄4 inch slices. Lay the slices flat and cut lengthwise again into 1⁄4 inch pieces (think fast food style French fry size). Lay potato pieces on paper towel and roll them around to dry off any excess moisture.
Toss the potato pieces in a bowl with the oil. Lay oiled pieces in the basket. Make sure they do not stick together. They can be layered as long as air can get through.
Air fry potatoes for 15 minutes. Salt immediately when done.
MAC ‘N’ CHEESE BALLS
4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
1 tbsp butter
3 tsp all-purpose flour
/3 cups heavy cream
2 cups sharp cheddar, shredded
2 cups Monterey jack, shredded
2 tsp sea or kosher salt
1⁄4 tsp smoked paprika
1⁄2 tsp granulated garlic
1⁄4 black pepper, ground
4 dashes hot sauce
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
3 large eggs, beaten
1 cups all-purpose flour
3 cups panko breadcrumbs
4 tbsp grape seed or
Directions: Temperature: 360°F Time: 12 minutes
Add butter to a medium sized pot over medium heat. When melted, whisk in the flour. Whisk for one minute. Pour in the heavy cream and whisk to mix.
When cream is hot, whisk in 1 1⁄2 cups of the cheddar and 1 1⁄2 cups Monterey Jack in increments until the cheese is melted. Whisk in the salt, smoked paprika, granulated garlic, black pepper and hot sauce to combine.
Pour in the pasta and, with a rubber spatula, mix to combine. Remove from the heat and fold in the remaining shredded cheese and chopped parsley. Transfer pasta mix onto a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and cool in the fridge for a half hour. Mix the panko with oil and coat the crumbs well with the oil.
Preheat Air Fryer to 360°F. Form roughly a 2-inch ball with a scoop or by hand. Dredge balls in flour and shake off excess. Dip the mac & cheese balls in beaten eggs and then in the panko. Arrange 8 balls into the basket, 7 in a circle and one in the middle. Air fry for 12 minutes. Air fry in batches.
1⁄2 large Vidalia onion, peeled, ends cut off and sliced into roughly 1⁄2 inch rings
1 cup all purpose flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1 cups panko breadcrumbs
1 1⁄2 tbsp grapeseed or vegetable oil
1⁄2 tsp sea or kosher salt
Directions: Temperature: 285°F Time: 10 minutes
Preheat Air Fryer to 285°F.
Mix the panko with the oil and salt to coat the crumbs well with the oil. Dredge onion rings in flour and shake off excess.
Dip the rings into the egg and then into the panko mixture. Manually press and squeeze the crumbs onto the onion rings to get them to stick.
Place rings into the basket in two layers, about 2 on the bottom and 2 on top, depending on ring size and fry for 10 minutes.
Serve with sauces and condiments, if desired.
BUTTERMILK FRIED CHICKEN
2 each bone-in chicken drumsticks and thighs
For Crumb Mix:
2 cups plain, unsalted bread crumbs
4 tbsp grape seed oil
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp dried thyme
2 tsp sea or kosher salt
1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
For Buttermilk Marinade:
1 quart buttermilk
1 tbsp sea or kosher salt
2 tbsp hot sauce
Directions: Temperature: 285°F Time: 4 hours and 30 minutes
Mix together the ingredients for the buttermilk marinade, add chicken and let marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Mix together all ingredients for the crumb mixture, manually rubbing the crumbs to coat them with the oil.
Preheat Air Fryer to 285°F. Remove chicken from the buttermilk and coat with the seasoned bread crumbs. Place chicken in the basket and fry for 30 minutes.
Remove the chicken and season with salt. Place on a wire rack to rest for a few minutes before eating. Air fry chicken in batches.
16 oz crab meat, picked through for pieces of shell
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
2 tbsp scallion greens, chopped
1 tbsp lemon zest
1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
1 egg, beaten
few dashes of hot sauce
1⁄4 cups panko crumbs, half crushed up
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Pinch of salt
Pinch of black pepper
1 tsp oil
Directions: Temperature: 400°F Time: 8 minutes
Combine crab meat with the parsley, scallion, lemon zest, mayo, egg, hot sauce, crushed panko, and Dijon. Mix thoroughly and season with salt and pepper.
Form into 2-inch balls with a scoop or by hand and flatten into a disc. The mixture will be loose.
Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F. Mix the remaining panko with the oil and combine, season with salt. With a spatula, place 3 crab cakes into the basket and top each one with panko crumbs. Air fry for 8 minutes. Repeat with remaining crab cakes. Serve with lemon wedges.
SRIRACHA CHICKEN WINGS
5 chicken wing pieces, mixture of flats and drumettes
1⁄2 tbsp grape seed or vegetable oil
1⁄2 tsp sea or kosher salt
1⁄8 cup sriracha
1⁄2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp unsalted butter
3⁄4 tbsp honey
1 tbsp scallion greens, thin sliced
Directions: Temperature: 360°F Time: 25 minutes
Preheat Air Fryer to 360°F. Pat dry excess moisture on the wings with paper towel, toss the dried wings with the oil and salt.
Place just the drumettes in the basket of the Air Fryer and set the timer for 25 minutes. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the wing flats in a single layer in the basket. Cook for the remaining 20 minutes.
While the chicken is cooking, add the sriracha, soy, butter and honey in a small pot over low heat. Whisk ingredients together until the honey has dissolved and the butter has melted, and reduce heat to low to keep warm.
Toss the wings in a bowl with the glaze, garnish with sliced scallions and serve immediately.
1 can of biscuit dough
4 tbsp butter, melted
/3 cup granulated sugar
1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp dark brown sugar
1⁄2 tsp sea or kosher salt
Directions: Temperature: 320°F Time: 5 minutes
Combine sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar and salt in a bowl and set aside.
Preheat Air Fryer to 320°F.
Remove the dough from the can (do not flatten) and use a 1 inch ring cutter to cut a hole in the center of each biscuit.
Arrange 3 pieces of dough in the basket at a time, and air fry for 5 minutes.
As each round of donuts comes out, use a pastry brush to paint butter on entire surface of each donut. Coat each buttered donut in the sugar mix. Shake off excess and serve warm.
4 pieces biscuit dough (can be store-bought)
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
For Cream Cheese Icing Glaze:
1⁄4 cup cream cheese
2 tbsp milk, warm
1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
Directions: Temperature: 350°F Time: 10 minutes
Roll the biscuit dough pieces out into long ovals with a rolling pin. Toss together the brown sugar and ground cinnamon. Dust both sides of the dough ovals with the cinnamon sugar mix.
Roll the ovals up into long cylinders. Slice the cylinders into 1” thick rolls.
Place the rolls into the Air Fryer and air fry in batches at 350oF for 10 minutes each until well-browned on top and the centers are cooked through.
Soften the cream cheese in a microwave for 30 seconds. Combine the milk with powdered sugar and whisk until smooth. Add the cream cheese and continue to whisk until combined. Top cinnamon rolls with cream cheese glaze, if desired.
BAJA FISH TACO
1 lb fish of your choice, sliced into long strips, about 1 inch wide
2 cup panko bread crumbs
4 tbsp grape seed or vegetable oil
1 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
1 1⁄2 tsp sea or kosher salt
Freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
1 cups all-purpose flour
3 large eggs, beaten
6-8 (8”) corn tortillas
2 tsp vegetable oil
1⁄4 cup red onion, sliced thin
1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
1 avocado, sliced thin
1 lime, cut into wedges
2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
1 jalapeño, sliced thin (optional)
Sour cream (optional)
Directions: Temperature: 400°F Time: 13-16
Mix the panko with oil. Rub by hand to coat the oil onto the panko. Add the salt, cumin and black pepper and mix into the panko. Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F.
Season the fish with salt and pepper, dredge in the flour and shake off excess. Dip the fish into the egg and then into the seasoned panko. Press the crumbs onto the fish to help them stick.
In a small sauté pan over medium heat, add oil and sauté the onions and peppers with a pinch of salt. Saute for 2-3 minutes, until the onions are translucent.
Lay fish in the basket in one layer and air fry for 6-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Air fry in batches.
In a preheated 350°F oven, place the tortillas on the oven rack and bake for 5 minutes while the fish is cooking. Assemble tacos with fish and accompaniments.
STOREBOUND, LLC – 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Your Store Bound product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase when utilized for normal and intended household use. Should any defect covered by the terms of the limited warranty be discovered within one (1) year, Store Bound, LLC will repair or replace the defective part. To process a warranty claim, contact Customer Support at 1-800-898-6970 for further assistance and instruction. A Customer Support agent will assist you by troubleshooting minor problems. If troubleshooting fails to fix the problem, a return authorization will be issued. Proof of purchase indicating the date and place of purchase is required and should accompany the return. You must also include your full name, shipping address, and telephone number. We are unable to ship returns to a PO box. Store Bound will not be responsible for delays or unprocessed claims resulting from a purchaser’s failure to provide any or all of the necessary information. Freight costs must be prepaid by the purchaser.
Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no express warranties except as listed above.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CUSTOMER. STOREBOUND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT
REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Therefore, the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
DANGER! Risk of electric shock! The Tasti-Crisp Air Fryer is an electrical appliance. Do not attempt to repair the appliance yourself under any circumstances.
Contact Customer Support regarding repairs to the appliance.
You can download the PDF version of the TASTI CRISP AIR FRYER USER’S MANUAL here.