Welcome to the world of Instant cooking.
Thank you for welcoming us into your kitchen.
Having families ourselves, we developed the InstantTM OmniTM Plus toaster oven to allow busy families and professionals alike to cook healthy, delicious meals more easily and in less time.
We have partnered with chefs, authors and bloggers to compile a collection of recipes that we hope you enjoy!
Robert J. Wang
Founder and Chief Innovation Officer
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed:
1. READ THE GETTING STARTED GUIDE AND ALL INSTRUCTIONS, SAFEGUARDS, AND WARNINGS BEFORE OPERATING THE FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE SAFEGUARDS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
2. Always operate the appliance on a stable, non-combustible, level surface.
3. CAUTION The appliance’s outer surfaces may become hot during use. Do not touch the metal surfaces. Use handles or dials. Wear oven mitts when handling hot components to avoid burns. Extreme caution must be used when moving the appliance. Let the appliance cool to room temperature before handling or moving.
4. CAUTION To protect against the risk of electrical shock, do not immerse any part of the appliance in water or other liquid. Do not rinse the appliance under a tap. Proper maintenance is recommended after each use. Let the appliance cool to room temperature before cleaning or storage. Refer to Care and Cleaning.
5. CAUTION This appliance is NOT to be used by children or by persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used near children and these individuals. Children should not use or play with this appliance.
6. Unplug the appliance when not in use, before assembling or disassembling parts and before cleaning. To unplug the appliance, grasp the plug and pull from the outlet. Never pull from the power cord. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts.
7. Regularly inspect the appliance and power cord. Do not operate an appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. For assistance, contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-828-7280.
8. Do not use any accessories or attachments not authorized by Instant Brands™ Inc. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause a risk of injury, fire or electric shock.
9. Avoid contact with moving parts. Failure to do so may result in injury.
10. For household countertop use only. Do not use outdoors. Not for commercial use.
11. CAUTION Spilled food can cause serious burns. A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce the hazards resulting from grabbing, entanglement and tripping.
• Keep the appliance and cord away from children.
• Never drape the power cord over edges of tables or counters. • Never use below-counter power outlets, and never use with an extension cord.
12. Do not use the appliance in electrical systems other than 120 V / 60 Hz. Do not use with power converters or adapters or floor level power outlet.
13. Do not place the appliance or power cord on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or a heated oven. Heat from an external source will damage the appliance.
14. Do not use the appliance for other than its intended use.
15. CAUTION Extreme caution should be exercised when using containers constructed of materials other than metal or glass in the appliance. Failure to do so may result in fire or burns.
16. CAUTION Do not place any combustible materials in the cooking chamber, such as paper, cardboard, plastic, Styrofoam or wood, or any other materials that are not oven safe and may catch fire or melt, and may result in burns.
17. Do not cover or block the air vents while the appliance is in operation. Doing so will prevent even cooking and may damage the appliance or cause it to overheat may result in fire or burns.
18. WARNING Never pour oil into the cooking pan. If needed, spray food lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Using oil could cause fire and result in personal injury.
19. CAUTION While cooking, the internal temperature of the appliance reaches several hundred degrees. To avoid personal injury, never place unprotected hands inside the appliance until it has cooled to room temperature. Exercise caution and avoid the hot steam and air when opening the oven door.
20. To avoid scalding injury, use extreme caution when removing the cooking pan or disposing of hot grease. Use oven mitts when handling hot items.
21. Do not store any materials other than authorized Instant Brands accessories in the appliance.
22. When cooking, do not place the appliance against a wall or against other appliances. Leave at least 5” / 13 cm of free space on the back, sides, and above the appliance. Do not operate the appliance on or near combustible materials such as tablecloths and curtains. Do not place anything on top of the appliance when in operation. A fire may occur if the oven is covered or touching flammable material, including curtains, drapes, walls and the like.
23. CAUTION When in operation, hot air is released through the air vents. Keep your hands and face at a safe distance from the air vents and take extreme caution when removing the accessories from the appliance. Failure to do so may lead to burns and/or injury.
24. CAUTION To avoid risk of fire or electrical shock, oversize foods, metal foil packages and metal utensils must not be inserted into the appliance. Do not overfill the cooking pans. Overfilling may cause food to contact the heating element, which may result in fire and/or personal injury.
25. CAUTION Do not clean the appliance with metal scouring pads or steel wool. Pieces can break off and touch electrical parts, causing a risk of electric shock, burns and/or injury.
26. To avoid risk of electrical shock, do not attempt to dislodge food while the appliance is plugged into an electrical outlet as this may lead to electric shock, burns and/or injury.
27. WARNING To avoid risk of fire, NEVER leave the appliance unattended during use. Never connect this appliance to an external timer switch or separate remote-control system as this may lead to burns and/or injury.
28. Should the appliance emit black smoke press Cancel and unplug immediately. Wait for smoking to stop and unit to cool before removing accessories.
29. Do not rest cooking utensils or baking dishes on the appliance’s hot surfaces.
30. Do not use the accessories included with the oven in a microwave, convection oven or conventional oven. Do not use these accessories on a ceramic cooktop, electrical coil, gas burner range, or outdoor grill.
31. Do not cover crumb tray or any part of the oven with metal foil. This will cause overheating of the oven.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
|To avoid injury, read and understand instruction manual before using the appliance.|
|Electric shock hazard. Use grounded outlet only. DO NOT remove ground. DO NOT use an adapter. DO NOT use an extension cord. Failure to follow instructions can cause electric shock and/or death.|
|THE FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THE IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS AND THE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE IS A MISUSE OF YOUR APPLIANCE THAT CAN VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND CREATE THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY.|
Special Cord Set Instructions
Per safety requirement, a short power supply cord (0.6 m to 0.9 m / 24″ to 35″) is provided to reduce the hazards resulting from grabbing, entanglement and tripping.
This appliance has a 3-prong grounding plug. To reduce the risk of electric shock, plug the power cord into a grounded (earthed) electrical outlet that is easily accessible.
• Read all the Important Safeguards before using the appliance. Failure to read and follow the Important Safeguards may result in damage to the appliance, property damage or personal injury.
• Remove all packaging material and accessories from within and around the appliance.
• Place the appliance on a stable, level surface, away from combustible material and external heat sources.
• Leave at least 5” / 13 cm of space above and around all sides of the appliance. • Do not place anything on top of the oven and do not block the air vents. • Remove the crumb tray and check the cooking chamber for loose packing material before first use.
• Follow Care and Cleaning instructions in this manual to clean the appliance before first use.
Product, Parts and Accessories
Combining the delicious results of air fryers, toasters and convection ovens into one easy-to-use appliance, the Instant Omni Plus toaster oven is a multi-function countertop oven that provides 9 Smart Programs and 2 cooking methods.
Illustrations are for reference only and may differ from the actual product.
Illustrations are for reference only and may differ from the actual product.
The Omni Plus toaster oven control panel features an LED display, 9 Smart Program buttons, and 2 cooking method buttons. The left dial lets you select Preset options associated with the various Smart Programs, while the right dial controls the Temperature and Time as well as the cooking chamber light.
The LED display includes the following:
• Cooking status indicators – Preheat/Cooking/Keep Warm • Temperature
• Number of bread or bagel slices
• Cooking time
• Toasting level
• Preset programs
2 Smart Programs
• Air Fry • Toast • Bake
• Slow Cook
3 Presets dial
Turn to scroll through preset cooking options.
4 Temp/Time dial
Press to toggle between temperature and time options. Turn to increase or decrease the temperature or cooking time.
Press to stop a Smart Program at any time.
Press to begin the Smart Program you have selected.
Smart Program Settings
|Standby||When the oven is plugged in, the display turns on and shows OFF to indicate that it is in Standby mode. You may select a Smart Program when in Standby mode.|
|Start||The green Start key illuminates after a Smart Program is selected. Press Start to begin cooking.|
|Pause||Open the oven door to pause the Smart Program once it has started. When the door is open, the oven light will come on. Close the oven door to resume the Smart Program.|
|Cancel||Press Cancel to stop a Smart Program at any time. The oven returns to Standby mode and the display indicates OFF.|
|Convect||Once a Smart Program has begun, press Convect to toggle between HI (High) and LO (Low) convection fan speeds. Refer to Smart Programs.|
|Rotate||Once a Smart Program has begun, press Rotate to turn the rotisserie mode on or off. Note: Not applicable to Toast or Bake.|
|Oven light on or off||Press the Presets dial to turn the cooking chamber light on or off. The light will turn off after 1 minute of inactivity.|
|Adjust and Save Smart Program Time and/or Temperature||Smart Programs are designed with optimal time and temperature settings. Once a Smart Program or Preset has been selected, the time and temperature can be adjusted using the Time/Temp dial to suit your individual preferences. The new adjusted time and/or temperature is saved in memory once you press Start.|
|Change Temperature Scale (°F or °C)||When in Standby mode, press and hold the Presets dial for 3 seconds to change between Fahrenheit (˚F) and Celsius (˚C). Note: Temperature scale adjustments must be made when in Standby mode.|
|Turn Sound On or Off||When the oven is in Standby mode, press and hold both dials (Presets and Temp/Time) for 3 seconds to turn the sound on (S On) and off (SOFF). Note: Error alerts cannot be silenced.|
|Reset Individual Smart Programs||When the oven is in Standby mode, press and hold the desired Smart Program button for 3 seconds. The appliance beeps when the Smart Program has been restored to the factory default setting.|
|Reset All Smart Programs||When the oven is in Standby mode, press and hold Cancel for 3 seconds. The appliance will beep when all Smart Programs have been restored to the factory default settings.|
Cooking with the Omni Plus Toaster Oven
Convection cooking and air frying uses rapid air circulation to heat the oven up fast, so food cooks quickly and evenly.
Initial Test Run
Follow these steps to familiarize yourself with the Instant Omni toaster oven and ensure it is operating properly. Once the Initial Test Run has completed, you may use these same steps to start cooking.
Approximate time: 25 minutes
1. Open the oven door.
Place the cooking pan on the bottom of the cooking chamber.
2. Plug the power cord into a 120 V power source.
Display indicates OFF signifying that the oven is in Standby mode. 3. Press the Air Fry Smart Program button. Turn the Presets dial to select the Wings preset.
Note: The default Air Fry/Wings Smart Program cooking temperature is 400ºF/205ºC. The default time is 12 minutes.
4. Press the Start button on the right side of the control panel to begin cooking. The display indicates On when the oven is in Preheat mode.
Note: At any time, you may turn the Temp/Time dial to adjust the cooking temperature or time.
5. When the oven reaches the Smart Program cooking temperature, the cooking time will start to count down on the display.
Note: For the test run, do not add food to the cooking chamber.
6. Partway through the Air Fry Smart Program cooking time, the oven will beep and indicate turn Food to remind you to turn your food. Open the door to automatically pause the Smart Program then close the door to resume. Note: The turn Food reminder only appears when using Air Fry and Roast Smart Programs and only if Rotate is not turned on.
Note: Cooking will recommence after 10 seconds whether food has been turned or not.
7. The display will count down the last minute of cooking time in seconds. When the Smart Program is complete, the display indicates End and the fan turns on automatically to cool the oven.
Note: The Omni Plus emits a Smart Reminder at 5, 20, and 60 minutes after the Smart Program ends to remind you about your dish.
The cooking time and/or temperature can be adjusted any time once a Smart Program has begun.
The above cooking times and temperatures are recommendations only. Some experimentation may be required. Always follow a trusted recipe.
Always insert rotisserie accessories and food into the cooking chamber before preheating the oven.
To use the Rotisserie Spit and Forks
1. Remove the forks and screws from the package.
2. Push the food item onto the spit.
3. Slide the forks onto both ends of the spit, ensuring the prongs are inserted into the food item. Tighten the setting screws until they are secure.
1 With the oven door open, insert the pointed end of the rotisserie arm into the rotisserie catch on the right.
2. Next, position the square end of the rotisserie spit in the notch on the left side of the cooking chamber.
Rotate the rotisserie spit slightly to ensure it is securely in place.
3. Close the oven door.
4 Select Air Fry, Roast, Broil or Reheat
5. Use the Temp / Time dial to adjust cooking temperature and time as desired.
6. Touch Start.
Rotisserie mode will automatically turn on when Roast is selected. If you wish, touch Rotate to turn rotisserie mode off.
The convection fan is automatically on. Touch Convect if you wish to adjust between HI (High) or LO (Low) fan speeds.
Note: Convection is set to HI (High) on Air Fry and cannot be changed.
Removing your rotisserie food
Open the oven door. Position the rotisserie lift hooks beneath the left and right arms of the rotisserie spit where the indents are located.
2. Lift the rotisserie spit slightly on the left, and slide it left to remove it from the catch on the right.
3. Carefully pull the accessory towards you and remove it from the cooking chamber. Place your food on a tray or heat resistant surface.
4. Using heat protection for your hands, unscrew the rotisserie forks and remove them from the food, then remove the food from the spit.
The Omni Plus toaster oven cooks all your favorite fresh and frozen oven-baked and air fried snacks—fast!
Use the Smart Programs as a starting point and experiment with cooking times and temperatures to get the results you prefer.
• Rotisserie-cooked foods and rotisserie accessories and foods must be placed in the oven before touching Start.
• With the exception of rotisserie-cooked foods, most foods will benefit greatly from a preheated oven.
• When cooking coated food items, use an egg wash and breadcrumb batter instead of liquid-based batters to ensure that the batter will stick to the food.
• For crispy, golden fries, soak fresh potato sticks in ice water for 15 minutes, pat dry and spray lightly with cooking oil before inserting them into the oven.
• When baking a cake, pie, quiche, or any food with filling or batter, use an oven-safe baking dish and cover the food to prevent the top from overcooking.
• Air frying can cause oil and fat to drip from foods. If white smoke appears, carefully remove and empty the cooking pan.
• To ensure seasoning adheres to food items, spray them with cooking oil before adding seasoning. • Use any oven-safe cookware in your Omni Plus toaster oven.
CAUTION Do not spray cooking oil into the cooking chamber.
|Food||Setting||Cooking Time*||Cooking Temperature*||Accessory & Placement|
|Thin-cut fries (Frozen)||Air Fry / Roast||14 – 18 minutes||400°F / 205°C||Air Fry Basket on Oven Rack Middle Position|
|Thin-cut fries (Fresh)||Air Fry / Roast||18 – 20 minutes||400°F / 205°C||Air Fry Basket on Oven Rack Middle Position|
|Thick-cut fries (Frozen)||Air Fry / Roast||16 – 20 minutes||400°F / 205°C||Air Fry Basket on Oven Rack Middle Position|
|Thick-cut fries (Fresh)||Air Fry / Roast||20 – 25 minutes||400°F / 205°C||Air Fry Basket on Oven Rack Middle Position|
|Chicken wings (Fresh)||Air Fry / Roast||20 – 30 minutes||360°F / 182°C||Air Fry Basket on Cooking Pan Bottom Position|
|Whole chicken (up to 4 lbs)||Roast||50 – 70 minutes||380°F / 193°C||Rotisserie Spit|
|Chicken nuggets (Frozen)||Broil||10 – 15 minutes||400°F / 205°C||Cooking Pan or Air Fry Basket on Oven Rack Middle Position|
|Shrimp (Frozen)||Air Fry||8 minutes||400°F / 205°C||Cooking Pan or Air Fry Basket on Oven Rack Middle Position|
|Shrimp (Fresh)||Air Fry||8 – 10 minutes||350°F / 177°C||Cooking Pan or Air Fry Basket on Oven Rack Middle Position|
|Fish sticks (Frozen)||Broil||8 – 12 minutes||400°F / 205°C||Cooking Pan Middle Position|
|Asparagus||Broil / Bake||7 – 9 minutes||370°F / 188°C||Cooking Pan or Air Fry Basket on Oven Rack Middle Position|
|Cauliflower||Broil / Bake||6 – 10 minutes||370°F / 188°C||Cooking Pan or Air Fry Basket on Oven Rack Middle Position|
|Cake||Bake||25 – 35 minutes||360°F / 182°C||Baking dish on Cooking Pan Bottom Position|
*Note: Cooking times and temperatures are recommendations only. Always follow a trusted recipe. Visit our recipe site for a full list of cooking timetables and easy-to-follow recipes.
Care and Cleaning
Clean the Instant Omni Plus toaster oven after each use. Always unplug the toaster oven and let it cool to room temperature before cleaning. Let all surfaces dry thoroughly before use and before storage.
Note: Never use harsh chemical detergents, scouring pads, or powders on any of the parts or components as this may lead to damage.
To remove baked on grease residue from accessories and the cooking chamber, unplug the appliance and wait for it to cool. Then spray the affected area with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar, and wipe clean. For stubborn stains, allow the mixture to sit on the affected area for several minutes before removing residue.
Register your product today.
Contact Customer Care:
Any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service representative.
Disclaimer of Implied Warranties
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INSTANT BRANDS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE, USAGE, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLIANCES OR PARTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF WORKMANSHIP, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR DURABILITY.
Some states or provinces do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you. In these states and provinces, you have only the implied warranties that are expressly required to be provided in accordance with applicable law.
Limitation of Remedies; Exclusion of Incidental and Consequential Damage
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE APPLIANCE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. INSTANT BRANDS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE APPLIANCE OR DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO ANY ECONOMIC LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OR USE, COSTS OF REMOVAL, INSTALLATION OR OTHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE OR KIND.
Please visit www.instantappliances.com/support/register to register your new Instant Brands™ appliance and validate your warranty within thirty (30) days of purchase. You will be asked to provide the store name, date of purchase, model number (found on the back of your appliance) and serial number (found on the bottom of your appliance) along with your name and email address. The registration will enable us to keep you up to date with product developments, recipes and contact you in the unlikely event of a product safety notification. By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the instructions for use, and warnings set forth in the accompanying instructions.
To obtain service under this warranty, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone at 1-800-828-7280 or by email to email@example.com. You can also create a support ticket online at www.instantappliances.com/support. If we are unable to resolve the problem, you may be asked to send your appliance to the Service Department for quality inspection. Instant Brands is not responsible for shipping costs related to warranty service, save and except for shipping costs associated with the return of your appliance from Canada or within the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia of the United States of America, as provided herein. When returning your appliance, please include your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and proof of the original purchase date as well as a description of the problem you are encountering with the appliance.
Instant Brands Inc.
11 – 300 Earl Grey Dr., Suite 383 Ottawa, Ontario
Register your product today
You can download the Instant OMNITM PLUS TOASTER OVEN User Manual here.